Study Skill Tools
Click the icon to go to the link.
Answer these questions by Friday September 5th:
1) What is "Self-Discipline?"
2) Why does self-discipline take practice?
3) Why is it hard for people to practice self-discipline?
4) List 3 things that can happen to you if you are undisciplined.
5) How can it benefit your life to have self-discipline?
6) List the 6 requirements for self-discipline.
7) Think about and describe specific things you can do to be more self-disciplined in school.
8) Think about and describe specific things you can do to be more self-disciplined so you can improve at an activity you love to do (ex. a sport, dance, computers, music, etc.)